Code Clean-up | Promise Anti-Pattern

Clean-up the methods to use the promise-features in the "correct" way and prevent the promise-anti patterns (http://taoofcode.net/promise-anti-patterns/): function fetch(fetchxml, opt_asyn) { /...

Id #13326 | Release: None | Updated: Jan 9, 2015 at 1:45 PM by thuld | Created: Jan 2, 2015 at 3:56 PM by thuld

Xml Parsing types EntityCollection

xml objects of type a:EntityCollection are not being parsed out properly An example type of these items are "Party Lists"

Id #13318 | Release: None | Updated: Jan 9, 2015 at 1:45 PM by thuld | Created: Dec 16, 2014 at 7:29 PM by nishiki21

Issue with convertXmlToAttributeObject and OptionSetValues

Hi Thuld, I've found an issue with the convertXmlToAttributeObject function as the type is lost for OptionSetValue var attr = { 'type': type }; switch (type) { case "a:OptionSetValue": ...

Id #13040 | Release: CrmFetchKit-1.9.1 | Updated: Oct 1, 2013 at 9:33 AM by thuld | Created: Sep 10, 2013 at 3:10 AM by MattMatt

IE 10 Issue

It turns out that the IE 10 is not longer supporting XPATH. The bug was detected by carlos40999 This issue is fixed with the rease 1.9.1.

Id #12869 | Release: CrmFetchKit-1.9.0 | Updated: Jun 14, 2013 at 7:59 AM by thuld | Created: Mar 28, 2013 at 1:03 PM by thuld

Small code improvement

Hi,   A couple of times you write something like this:   .fail(function (xhr, textStatus, errorThrown) { dfd.reject(xhr, textStatus, errorThrown); });   If all you do is pass on the received a...

Id #12289 | Release: CrmFetchKit.1.7.1.js | Updated: Jun 14, 2013 at 7:59 AM by thuld | Created: Jun 22, 2012 at 11:17 AM by mdocter

getValue(...) on Boolean Attribute is always false

I've noticed that when I call getValue on a boolean attribute it's always false even if the formatted value is 'Yes' which i'm assuming should be true.   Checking the source it's setting the boolea...

Id #12256 | Release: None | Updated: Jun 14, 2013 at 7:59 AM by thuld | Created: Jun 11, 2012 at 2:53 AM by MattMatt

Bugfix 1.1

Hi,   there was an bug in the "convertXmlToAttributeObject" method that caused problems when fetching attributes of type "EntityReference" should be fine now.   Daniel

Id #11830 | Release: None | Updated: Jun 14, 2013 at 7:59 AM by thuld | Created: Mar 1, 2012 at 4:32 PM by thuld

  • 1-7 of 7 Work Items
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • Work Items